Yesterday we harvested a Caulifower, Green Onions and Chinese Cabbage and so I have been searching for a suitable recipe to use them in, and looks like I have found one.Cannot wait to try it!
This wonderful Malay mixed vegetables dish creates flavour and excitement with simple cooking and just a few authentic ingredients.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium brown onion, halved, sliced
- 1 long red chilli, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 green onions, trimmed, cut into 6cm lengths
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, scored along the edge with knife, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/2 small Chinese cabbage (wombok), thickly sliced