Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Better Future - Permaculture Visions

I am currently studying an online Permaculture Design Certificate as work and family commitments make it too hard to attend face to face courses. I have found reading books by Bill Mollison and Rosemary Morrow so helpful and inspiring. As well there are so many good permaculture websites and You Tube videos that keep me motivated, informed and engaged. This quote is very thought provoking but I can relate to it as it was a sense of social responsibility that sent this non-gardener into the garden. I am still learning and improving, and hope to always be doing so. I understand that I am extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to do this and will continue to develop and learn so that I can help others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment